Zikography

The man, The shave, The theology.

April 06, 2006

Name that bear!

What is a good name for a teddy bear? How does one decide?
Randomly? I'd pick Omicron.
Is it a physical, visible aspect of the bear? What if it's ugly? Or an emotional attachment to the bear? What if it's from an ex-girlfriend that kicked you in the nuts? Perhaps the symbolism of the bear? What about if it isn't a bear?

Here are some that I've named, helped name, or heard named recently:
- "Lenny" for a lion Update: it is actually "Lenny Ceasarian"
- "Hubert" for a bigger lion (why i ask you, why?!) Update: it is now "Hubert Omicron"
- "Cindy Klassen Part Deux" for an HBC Canada Olympic bear Update: it was "Cindy Klassen Number Deux"
- "Flamer" for a bear bearing a Flames Jersey
- "Angel" for an angel bear

I'm out. My tebby dear is uspide down.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey I thought your blog on naming the bear was soo cute. I love the names you chose. I have a couple of questions for you? Do you keep bears from your ex-girlfriends and if so what does your gf think of this? I also like the name Hubert it has some sort of charm to it.

15:51  

Post a Comment

<< Home