Zikography

The man, The shave, The theology.

April 12, 2006

A Full Length

Goal accomplished. Now to make it consistent.

I had set myself a goal about a year back, when I took up swimming again, to do a full length of the underwater breast stroke. Well, finally, this morning, I hit the mark.
Which means:
- Either-
My technique has greatly improved
- or -
I am more fit (including lung capacity)

Actually, I think it's both, considering I have volleyball up to twice a week, Salsa between 3 and 5 times a week, and I attempt to hit the pool every weekday morning.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations! That's awesome that you were able to do that. It's also always great when a person strives to have a healthier sense of self. Well done.

20:40  

Post a Comment

<< Home