Zikography

The man, The shave, The theology.

May 28, 2011

Shower Thoughts 1: Shower Thoughts

May 25, 2011
When I shower, it is a moment of peace, solitude and freedom – not just of clothes, but of the mind as well. So it is that a number of good ideas, bad ideas, grand ideas and even epiphanies are encountered during this time. Yet at the end of the shower, I find myself awakening from a dream state, shrouded in the mystery of what my mind conjured, and as the steam clears from the mirror, so do I find myself staring at reality once more. Of the grapes that flourished, only a few raisins remain in my mind’s eye. Thus do I write this series of blogs, my Shower Thoughts, so that I may capture as much at time and ground zero for future dissection.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home